Loading...

Bio

My photo
Im in love with all things beauty. Ever since I was a little girl I was obsessed with Seventeen, YM,Allure, Cosmo, Essence, fanatasizing when I would be old enough to do what the models did. And boy watch out when it was time! My government name is Shawna, but I go by my middle name of Nicole. Dont get me wrong, I like my first name, but folks in the south do not know how to pronounce my name correctly lol. Im originally from the illadelph. Yes Philly! Born and raised, moved down here to Tampa in my senior year high school. Im a military brat lol. I have a beautiful son whom I adore. All the hard work that I put into my career and into my future is for him and him alone. Hes my heart and my bookie butt!! So on here Ill be posting a all thing pertaining beauty if you havent already figured. Reviews, my opinions, few fashion, my progress in creating my own cosmetic lines, hauls ect. Lets have fun!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

READER BEWARE: Erotic excerpt from "Tilly"

She arrived to NY with the attention of living free and having fun. She made her usual phone calls to alert her friends she was in town, and tried to set her busy schedule to accommodate their demands to be seen. Then she called him. He has been waiting since September to see her, and there was a nice dessert awaiting her arrival.
They met at the movies in Queens. The trip was long over due, due to only one phone around a talkative cousin. They decided to see Hostel which, in her opinion, was off the mothafucking heezy! After the movie ended, they walked out and spotted her same talkative cousin. She let her know that no one would be awake, so make arrangements to shelter elsewhere. No biggy, she thought because there were no intentions on returning to the house in the first place. She continued with her date into a cab. There was small talk, but nothing major. Once they arrived to the destination, there were loud voices coming from the other side of the door. There apparently was a party going on for the fight. There were guys leaving and brief hellos were rendered. The drink made for her was strong, but she drank it greedily, and requested another. By the third drink, her date and she were on the couch making out while the remaining partiers retired into another part of the house. The feelings felt were vulnerability, warmth and a sexual desire to be freaked and pleased at the same time…then he went down.
Parting her legs, he utilized his tongue to perform unbearable techniques to her moistened lips. She was yearning for the unexpected; he complied with her wishes. She moaned out with the intent to accept, yet express the pain. Not just being long, but thick spread her as well. Then she looked up and noticed that there were being viewed by another party goer supposedly in the back. She continued. Then the question was asked if the peeping tom could attend the festivities as well. She nodded her head. Right away, her mouth was full with a growing instrument. She handled herself, knowing she was a bit over head........

hmmm want more? stay tuned lol that girl bad huh....?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just me

Just me