- Im in love with all things beauty. Ever since I was a little girl I was obsessed with Seventeen, YM,Allure, Cosmo, Essence, fanatasizing when I would be old enough to do what the models did. And boy watch out when it was time! My government name is Shawna, but I go by my middle name of Nicole. Dont get me wrong, I like my first name, but folks in the south do not know how to pronounce my name correctly lol. Im originally from the illadelph. Yes Philly! Born and raised, moved down here to Tampa in my senior year high school. Im a military brat lol. I have a beautiful son whom I adore. All the hard work that I put into my career and into my future is for him and him alone. Hes my heart and my bookie butt!! So on here Ill be posting a all thing pertaining beauty if you havent already figured. Reviews, my opinions, few fashion, my progress in creating my own cosmetic lines, hauls ect. Lets have fun!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
These are my five favorite faves of February (wow try saying that 5 times fast)
1. MUFE HD Primer - This is a GREAT primer for the face. I apply before foundation, to ensure a smoother application. If Im going for a more natural look, ill use alone with my mineralize skinfinish in "Comfort" from the all ages, sexes collection.
2. Cant wear foundation and primer cant do all the work. Got to start with good skin. I treat my skin to Gentle Healing vitamin e lotion. OMG! If you have dry skin, I highly recommend a face routine that involves vitamin E. Since using this product, my skin has a more healthy glow and super soft.
3. Maybelline gel eyeliner - what can I say but sooo much better than HIP Creme liner in black. I havent had any other problems with the other colors of hip creme liner but the black. My black is like paste...before trying MAC Fluidline, I decided to use the maybelline gel liner. Its soft, creamy, and very smooth. And talk about lasting really long and the crazy thing bout it is it comes off easily with makeup remover. No scrubbing
4. NYX Tan cream blush. - This is my first cream blush and i must say im hooked. It goes on smooth and lasts all day.
5. Last but not least, my favorite highlight color thus far. MAC Vanilla pigment. So far ive only been using it as a highlight, but i plan to create a look using this pigment.
Tune into my youtube to check out the video!