Bio

My photo
Im in love with all things beauty. Ever since I was a little girl I was obsessed with Seventeen, YM,Allure, Cosmo, Essence, fanatasizing when I would be old enough to do what the models did. And boy watch out when it was time! My government name is Shawna, but I go by my middle name of Nicole. Dont get me wrong, I like my first name, but folks in the south do not know how to pronounce my name correctly lol. Im originally from the illadelph. Yes Philly! Born and raised, moved down here to Tampa in my senior year high school. Im a military brat lol. I have a beautiful son whom I adore. All the hard work that I put into my career and into my future is for him and him alone. Hes my heart and my bookie butt!! So on here Ill be posting a all thing pertaining beauty if you havent already figured. Reviews, my opinions, few fashion, my progress in creating my own cosmetic lines, hauls ect. Lets have fun!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

weekly update

Oh my goodness...decisions decisions decisions. Im trying to perfect my cosmetic line and I swear I cant decide! I cant decide on packaging, I keep getting my logo redone..good thing my bro is the graphic artist :)if I want to go mineral...aye aye aye. That being said and for other reasons Im pushing the launch date back to the summer...dont want to but i also dont want to rush anything either.

So my new motto lately is 'NO RISK NO REWARD'...I cant for the life of me remember which show I've gotten it from lol. Either way it something to live by, I mean think about it...if you scared to do something, refuse to or just dont do it you cant reap the benefits. People sit around and want certain things but they wont get up and do it. Sad to say I grew up around that and I refuse to be in that statistic. I've had the "Why you doing that?" questions asked so many times when I said I was starting a cosmetic line. "Why not?" is what I answer. I didnt go to school for my business degree for nothing. I want to be able to use it and the best boss you can have is yourself. Im also a LEO so its in my stars to be in charge lol. So along with my new motto is some new life changes which includes lifestyle, career and health. Im making a list of all the goals I want to accomplish this year and Ill be damned if I dont complete it all this year.

Ok thats enough babbling. I expect to have a couple of videos posted this week on the tube so stay tuned


::Nik'Key::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just me

Just me