Bio

My photo
Im in love with all things beauty. Ever since I was a little girl I was obsessed with Seventeen, YM,Allure, Cosmo, Essence, fanatasizing when I would be old enough to do what the models did. And boy watch out when it was time! My government name is Shawna, but I go by my middle name of Nicole. Dont get me wrong, I like my first name, but folks in the south do not know how to pronounce my name correctly lol. Im originally from the illadelph. Yes Philly! Born and raised, moved down here to Tampa in my senior year high school. Im a military brat lol. I have a beautiful son whom I adore. All the hard work that I put into my career and into my future is for him and him alone. Hes my heart and my bookie butt!! So on here Ill be posting a all thing pertaining beauty if you havent already figured. Reviews, my opinions, few fashion, my progress in creating my own cosmetic lines, hauls ect. Lets have fun!

Friday, May 21, 2010

BLACK BUTTERFLY COSMETICS PROMO MERCHANDISE


create & buy custom products at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just me

Just me